Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jaxton's Blessing and A new house


We were so excited to have the oppurtunity to bless Jaxton Last sunday! It's at times like these we especially miss our family and friends. We were fortunate enough to have Chad's parents come out with his sister and brother-in-law!!

Annie and Mike with Jaxton



Jonah does not sit still for photos anymore, but luckily we had some reeses peanut butter cups to bribe him with!!


Jaxton and the Grandparents


We have been fortunate enough to get into a House!! here are a few pics. Thats part of the reason Chads parents came down, they were nice enough to bring down all of our stuff from a storage unit we had in delta!! Have I mentioned how much I HATE to move!! It is so hard to move with Kids. My friend was so nice to take the kids for half the day, everything just seems to take longer than you think. I was at our apartment until 3:30 in the morning finishing up and cleaning, even at that I didnt get done but chad called when Jaxton was ready to eat. I had to get up at 7:00 a.ml to finish cleaning so I could have the keys in to management by 10:00...I got out of there with time to spare...9:53 A.M.It really sucks but I am glad we are done!! One other funny thing. when we moved into our apartment we didnt have to put a deposit down because of good credit, I wasnt expecting to get anything back especially because our nice white carpet was TRASHED but we ended up getting 91.25 back, I checked and they said it wasnt a mistake... I guess all of my hard work payed off!!


3 comments:

  1. I love your house! It looks so roomy... sorry we weren't there to help move or to share in Jaxton's special day, but we were thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxton is SOOO handsome! what a cute little baby boy! ...and I loved his blessing outfit! it looks so comfy!! Jonah is so big! wow!! :)
    I wish we could have been there with you guys!!
    CONGRATS on your new house!! I love it! I love all the daylight you get!
    Hope to see you soon!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so glad that you have a house! It looks great and your new little boy looks absolutely adorable. I am glad you finally updated!

    ReplyDelete