Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love Visitors




My sister Heather from San Diego came to visit for the weekend! we had so much fun! Jonah loved to have a visitor, he bounced around smiling and laughing the whole time she was here, in the morning he would say Heder, Heder and go jump on the bed she was sleeping in. we got to go to go to the Splash pad and the Youth Museum and Swimming. The Favorite event was going to eat at Cafe Rio, the only one in Arizona. For all you Callifornians we heard they are opening 20 down there including San Diego. Get excited Baby!! I still haven't figured out the whole picture thing on blogging so you will have to put up with me til I get it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this makes me so jealous that I didn't get to come and see you and Heather. You look like you are having way too much fun with those gloves... and Jonah is adorable.... but you knew that. Thanks for sharing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you got to see Muppets at the youth museum. It makes me want to have a kid and go to the children's museum in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you are such a cool Aunt!

    ReplyDelete