Wednesday, April 21, 2010

As You Wish Pottery

I heard about this really cool pottery place called As You Wish Pottery, you can paint whatever you want on the pottery and then they fire it for you! I wanted to get Jaxton's and Jonah's hand/foot prints on a plate, but as you know I am not the best artist so when My sister Heather came into town a few weeks ago she did these plates for me, they turned out so cute!! Thanks Heather!!

In the Lady Bugs wings are Jaxton's foot prints

The Rocket ship has Jonah's hand print in it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Heather did an awsome job!! those are soooo cute! I love them! I love the foot prints and the hand print in them :) good job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so cute! I love the way she incorporated their prints into something fun on the plate. Way to go Heather (when will you come do plates for our kiddos?)!

    ReplyDelete