Friday, May 28, 2010

4 1/2 Months



We had Jaxtons four month check up on Monday. He has Grown so much, he is 16 lbs 9 oz and 27 inches long. He is doing so many fun things, he smiling and giggling. sometimes I will be doing something in the kitchen and he will start laughing just to get my attention. He is rolling all over the place. He loves his brother and watches everything that he does and just loves being in his presence. Jonah has been such a good big brother, he always tries to make him smile and loves to give him hugs and kisses. He worries when he cries and whispers it's okay I'm right here. He is really very sweet.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love the outfits you have on them. I wish I could hear Jaxton laugh (can you post a video?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,I am technically challenged but I will try, I have a blog I can do anything right:)!!

    ReplyDelete